Great new! Disney has announced that on July 31, 2014 you can begin booking separately-ticketed Premium Events for this year’s International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot which will run from September 19 – November 10, 2014.
New Premium Events for 2014:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (Oct. 24) $99 or $119 per person
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (Sept. 20) $99 per person
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Boot Camp Series Interactive Epicurean Adventure (Sept. 21, Oct. 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 per person
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday, Oct. 11) $169 per person
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 per person
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 per person
Popular Returning Events:
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 per person
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 3, 10, 17) $59 or $99 per person
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning Sept. 27) $55 per person
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 per person
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 4, 11, 18 and Nov. 1) $149, $189 or $299 per person
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (Oct. 25) $149, $189 or $299 per person
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 per person
- Sunday Mornings With… (Sundays) $99 per person
Plus, you can also enjoy Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience,” and a Mexican tequila lunch, as well as popular Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15).
Don’t wait to contact your Mickey World Travel agent for details on booking this event, space if very limited and fills up fast.
To book a Disney vacation with Mickey World Travel: call us 7 days a week at 973-970-9733